Spanish Ab Initio for the IB Diploma Grammar & Skills Workbook - Build confidence for the written and oral assessments with hours of essential grammar practice activities and opportunities to develop writing skills.
- Ensure structured language practice through comprehensive coverage of all IB grammar points and in-depth practice of core reading and writing skills based around the main text types.
- Provide revision opportunities alongside material for ab initio students in the Transition section.
- Effectively teach students at two levels with differentiated activities at Standard and Higher level.
Spanish Ab Initio for the IB Diploma: by Concept - Ensure that the needs of all IB Students are met with this comprehensive and flexible Student Book, written specifically for the updated Spanish ab initio course.
- Communicate confidently by exploring the five prescribed themes through authentic texts and skills practice at the right level, delivered in clear learning pathways.
- Produce coherent written texts and deliver proficient presentations with grammar and vocabulary introduced in context and in relation to appropriate spoken and written registers.
- Improve receptive skills with authentic written texts, audio recordings spoken at a natural pace, and carefully crafted reading and listening tasks.
- Promote global citizenship, intercultural understanding and an appreciation of Hispanic cultures through a wide range of text types and cultural material from around the world.
- Deliver effective practice with a range of structured tasks within each unit that build reading, listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Establish meaningful links to TOK and CAS, and identify learner profile attributes in action.